Lantech's facility has quality policy which is implemented via written and approved procedures, few of which are outlined as under:
- Standard operating procedures
- Standard test procedures
- Calibration procedures and schedules
- Annual maintenance policies
- Master batch production instructions
- Qualifications of Equipments
- Process Validations
- Holding time study / stability study of intermediates/API is performed as per approved Protocol.
Lantech's facility adheres to stringent quality assurance activities and assures the following principles and policies to its customers.
- To fulfill customer requirements with consistent quality and delivery.
- To ensure and monitor activities to comply with QMS and update as per cGMP guidelines.
- Documents and records distribution controls for traceability and archival.
- Provide documented evidence to prove process consistency and quality.
- Conduct trainings to fulfill individual responsibilities with adequate knowledge with reference to Quality Management System.
- Review the quality trends and identifying the opportunity for improvement
Environment Health & Safety
Lantech believes that Environment, Health, & Safety is not just a duty, but a responsibility.
- Occupational Health
- Maintain the personal protective equipments
- Maintenance of fire safety systems
- Identification of hazards, like, Physical, chemical, mechanical, Biological & Erganomical
- Emergency preparedness planning
- Disaster Management
- Communication with customers regarding EHS
- Training programme
- Preparation of HAZOP (Hazard and operability studied) Report.
- Controlling of risk from chemical exposure.
- Waste Management.
- Treatment of waste water like, High TDS & Low TDS effluents.
- Measure the pollution control equipments from gases at Ambient atmosphere.
- Marine discharge facility for treated effluents– 11 kM pipeline.